Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement



1. I don't want world's attention Your is enough..


.
2. A Boy who cuddles you in front of his friends.

            3. A Boy who will always be om your side...
4. A Boy who makes your day, everyday
 

  
 
 
5. My Silence Doesn't Mean I M Ignoring You,
I Just Love You So Much  That I Hate Fighting With You.



          6. Every moment,my mind if filled with your thoughts...


               
                  7. I feel so lucky at a time when you are with me..


8.  The story of my life is all about you, my love..❤️


                  
                  9. Always on my mind, Forever in my..💓


                          
                              10. When I met you,I found me..
 
 

                      
                      11.I am so ready for our future together..
 

  
                      12. You & me are made for each other...
 

 
                                13. I Kiss, You Kiss, We Kiss..
 

 
            14. Always om my mind, forever in my heart...
 

 
                         15. I met you for a reason.....



                  16. For me you are perfect.....



          17. I'm here, I'll wait, I love you more than anything..



                     18. I believe in love, Our love...



             18. Feeling lived by you, My Favorite feeling.




             19. Forget about forever, be my eternal love.



            20. I wish time could stop, when we are together.


 

                 21. The reason I like you?? Because it's you..



                  22. You are my safe place.



               23. Let's find, A Beautiful place to get lost...


    
            24. "I will never forget the way you looked at me.."


    
                 25. It's the connection we can't explain...



                 26. I wish that I was what you wanted...



                27. He's not perfect but, he's all I want...



              28. "7 Billion smiles, and you are my Favorite.."


 
       29. The day I met you was the beginning of everyday.


 
    
      30. "Because you feel like home to me, That's why I love you"


 
             31. You give me feeling, I can't put into words..
  


          32. Everything I make you wish just to be with you forever..



   33. 
I have passed by many eyes, but  I only got lost in your...



             34. Yes I Overthink about you but I also overload..



34. Don't try to change people; just love them. Love s what changes us.


                 35. A boy who loves you unconditionally...




  36. Don't replace a man, who gives you both Hubby and Best Friend Vibes. That's Rare, Very Rare.. 





                      37. I will love you until the day I die...





               38. And suddenly you were everything I cared about... 




                 39. I Hope I never lose you, Hope it never ends





                   40. Only you can give me that feelings..



                   41. For the rest of my life, I'll be loving you..



                        42. I believe in you and me.. 



               43. I feel so lucky at a time when you are with me.




                        44. You will always be my forever..




              45. When I count my blessings, I count you twice...




                46. The story of my life is all about you my love..



            47. I can't control my smile, when I'm with you.



   
                      48. We make each other better.


            
      49. Just hearing your name make's me smile like an idiot.



                50. Your eyes stole all my words away..



  
                        51. Till my last day, I'll be loving you..


 
       52. The beauty of you is how you wear who are you.


 
                  53. My soul is in love with your soul.


  
        54. Looked into your eyes and found my favourite color.


 
          55. I just need to see you then everything is better..









 

Post a Comment